Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

26 December 2007

Another Christmas Tradition 3

Once again, this post captures the essence of Christmas and warms a proud father's heart; I'll let my daughter continue ... as the post (originally) belongs to her (and her children).
















Hi my name is Kimberly I am 10 years old and I have three little brothers, two of them are twins and are 5 years old and I have another brother who is 6 years old. Santa I want to tell you my story. You know I and my brothers want to ask you for clothes and shoes because my parents are unemployed and we don't even have enough for a Xmas dinner nor for New Years.

You know Santa the truth is that my brothers and I we would like bicycles and a pool but I know that is impossible to ask you that Santa. I and my brothers are super sad because our family has nothing and to see our parents cry for us because they can't give us what we want Santa. The shoe size of my little brothers the twins David and Marcelo ____ is 27, each one 5 years old.

My brother Jacob is a size 30 in shoes and is 6 years old and I Kimberly I am a size 33 in shoes and I am 10 years old. I hope that you can help us Santa Claus and please remember my parents and help them. Please don't throw this away. My address is ____. Please help us. Thank you and may God bless you if you can help us. Please don't throw this away. I hope we get lucky. This is my family [drawing].



We were able to get all the kids shoes and a toy each. Here is Banjo with Kimberly's mother and her brother Jacob...




It might be only a little thing, and these kids will continue to face difficult lives, but at least they could wake up this morning with a smile and a little hope. And Banjo has started to learn the true meaning of Xmas .

No comments: