Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

21 July 2008

And the Spoils of War ...

Here you can get an idea of the amount of fruit and veg we bought. Now I know you're dying to ask: "How much did all THAT cost?

I'm so glad you asked the whole lot cost just $20 Australian!! (Cheap living costs over here Scott)





But wait there's more...




'Click' to enlarge and ... eat your heart out!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You could feed a small army with all that food!
Scott commented that he'd take a picture of a few oranges and some bananas so you don't get too homesick thinking about how easy it is to spend money.

How's the size of the pumpkin in your following post!!!

I've started my own blog now, bit behind the times ;) Click on my pic and we can keep in touch.

John said...

That's about a weeks worth of fruit and veg! Lot's of fruit juices, fruit and veg every day.

Yeah ... we were surprised by the size of the pumpkins too! Here, the flesh looks more like a 'gramma'.

All the fruit and veg here is so delicious - still grown the old fashioned way.

Good to hear you have started a blog, will visit soon.

Oh, and Scott ... did I mention that the whole lot cost just $20?!