"Hey ... you know what I feel like doing"? "I think we should go and see Jack Nicholson's latest movie; you like him and Morgan Freeman's in it too"! It's called the 'Bucket List' and it gets some really good ratings".
"This is it ... come on you'll really enjoy it ... trust me"
"Um ... are you sure you wouldn't rather go to Galaxy World"?
" ... It could be a lot of fun"?
"Check out the really cool stuff they've got"!
"Never argue with a woman"!! "Two for the 'Bucket List' please"!
"Well ... now where do you want to go for lunch"?
2 comments:
Only my Dad could make a story out of deciding to go to the flicks and buying tickets and have it be fun to read, lol.
Loving Mum's top! *covet, covet*
Totally into hot pink these days, in a 'hear me roar' kind of way. I ony use pink pens to mark papers too, lol. It's my statement.
Here's the rub ... the movies plot centres around the two main characters (Nicholson and Freeman) who meet in 'Intensive Care' while in the last stages of cancer! They devise a plan to enjoy what time they have left to the full and create a list of things they WILL complete before they 'kick the bucket'!!
I laughed til I cried ... I cried without laughing ... I got angry (and) sad and came away all messed up - but enjoyed the experience. Hmmm.
Pass me some pen and paper woman I'll show you a 'bucket list'!!!
Post a Comment