Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

13 January 2008

Dining at the Beach

When you live so close to one of the best beaches in the country, you almost feel duty bound to spend a lot of time there! And so, the other night we decided to dine 'al fresco al la beach' with a few friends.

Well it seemed that a lot of others had the same idea; finding a spot to accommodate all of us wasn't going to be easy! And so we decided to send out scouts ...






Our scouts were very enthusiastic and spread out far and wide ...








"Where on earth are they"?





"Hey guys ... I think I found a spot"!


"It's just over there ..."






"... All we have to do is chase away the sea gulls ..."



"Well what do you think"?



"I think it's really cosy ...."


No comments: